Tuesday, May 6, 2008

View from the dream

In the manifestation process, you have a depth of cognition, coming from a subtle level of feeling, and then you translate that cognition, but not in words. Cognition is an impulse of a direction, especially when it involves manifestation. It’s beyond the level of concepts and it’s not on the level of thinking about a desire. The cognition and the translation are coming from our side, because we have to translate that feeling.

You have the cognition, the translation, and then the delivery of the impulse that results in manifestion. You have to project that, away from you, through your energy field, out about 12 to 15 feet. You’re expanding out from the physical body. The current of consciousness has to arc out. When it arcs out to a certain point, it breaks the dimensional plane like a portal and the universe can enter your dimension and meet you, and you can meet it. When you meet it, you’re both in this dimension and outside of it at the same time. It’s a simultaneous thing that’s kind of a paradox. You can see things manifesting in your dimension, but what you’re seeing is not actually what’s manifesting.

The universe doesn’t see us the way we see ourselves. How does the universe see you? What are the eyes of the universe? This is the realm in which manifestation takes place. Sages tell us that everything that’s here, in a way, is like a dream. What do they mean when they say that? Dreams have objects and people. I had a dream the other night where a gigantic horse, as long as my whole living room, was chasing my car and finally corralled it into a corner. In my reality, how would I know how to interpret that dream? The universe is an intelligence, and it interprets your reality the way you interpret your dreams. We’re its dreams. When I had this dream, I knew exactly what it was trying to say to me, and I was laughing because I understood. My inner self was speaking to me that night. Well, we are the inner self of the universe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both of these posts on manifesting desires are fascinating. Completely on point that I would happen to come across this now! I just watched The Secret again and am starting to listen to some Esther Hicks material. I've been putting my attention on the Law of Attraction and trying to use it more in my life. What you are writing about here does bring it to a new level though. There is much for me to contemplate! :)